One typical sunny Adelaide summers' day, 27 December 2010 to be precise, DC packed up his belongings, said goodbye to family and friends and headed to the airport en-route to London. If this is where DC's story left you then read on for the next chapters-->
click between the arrows to see my photos >>>>>>>> to DCdoesUK photos <<<<<<<< click between the arrows to see my photos
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Heat wave
London had two consecutive days over 25 degrees. Sunday 26 June hit a blistering 26 followed by Monday with a scorching 28! All I could do was laugh. This week apart from melting like a candle in a fridge I was kept entertained by listening in to concerts in Hyde Park for free (Kings of Leon and The Killers), going to the cinema, a friend’s b’day and my first ever British fish and chips (and mushy peas) experience. Yes, it took almost 6 months, but I decided it was time. See the photo on flickr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment